Today is another exciting day for the Green Goat. Breakfast in Fayetteville just got a whole lot better!
Breakfast can make the difference between a power day at work or home and a day feeling sluggish and downright crabby. We’re making breakfast in Fayetteville better, easier, and…well, delicious!
What’s on the Menu for a Great Breakfast in Fayetteville?
Our spinach quiche is to die for. Combine that with a cup of coffee and you have a meal fit for a king or a queen. At $5.50 you can’t go wrong.
If crepes are what you’re craving, we have them in quite a few varieties — from savory to sweet. The crepes are handmade with the freshest ingredients.
- CLASSIC CREPE: Lemon juice, powdered sugar, and butter make this French classic a delight.
- BANANA HEATH CREPES: We guarantee you’ll be coming back for more of this one! Warmed bananas placed inside the crepe with a generous topping of heath bar whipped cream, homemade caramel sauce, and toasted almonds.
- NUTELLA: This favorite crepe comes with Nutella and powdered sugar.
- BING CHERRY: Crepes rolled with scrumptious cream cheese filling and topped with goodness — dark cherry sauce and whipped cream.
- FRESH STRAWBERRY: Who doesn’t love strawberry crepes! This comes with cream cheese filling and fresh strawberries and whipped cream on the top.
Many of our menu items are suited perfectly for breakfast in Fayetteville. Every single item on our menu is carefully crafted by our super chef Erin. If you don’t know her experience as a chef, you need to click here. If we do say so ourselves, she is quite impressive.
It’s easy to find us in the Yacht Club on College. Stop in, order your breakfast in Fayetteville, and start your day off right.
And don’t forget to pick up something for lunch that you can take back home or to work. It’s just one more thing off your plate to make your day better.