We’ve updated our menu and know you will be delighted! Our food truck menu items just keep getting better and better.
There is something for everyone. Kids are welcome and we have special menu items for lunch that are free for your little ones with your order. Adults (and kids too) can enjoy the flavors of our Cuban specials and desserts to die for. Our crepes come savory or sweet style and are great any time of day.
We are open rain or shine 8am-8pm. We’re here for you! Call ahead and pickup 479.310.5444. Online ordering coming soon along with a corporate and catering menu. We deliver in a 1-mile radius of The Goat.
We know how important it is to have custom menu items for those that are vegetarians, vegan, or gluten-free. Be sure to ask us what will suit your dietary requirements. Trust us, these aren’t your everyday boring menu items. They are bold and delicious.
New menu is at the printers now! We have lots of new breakfast items and Cuban sides featured.
Fayetteville Food Truck Menu Items and Info for the Green Goat
Kids eat FREE
With the purchase of an adult menu item at lunch time from 11-3 your kids can eat free! Our menu includes flatbread pizza and waffle pressed sandwiches. Simple yet delicious things that your kid will appreciate.
Our Authentic Cuban Menu Items
Today’s menu includes a Chicken Mole special (yes, the real deal) with homemade broth, chipotle peppers, cocoa, and lots of special touches to make this the best mole you’ve ever had. Order that with a Cuban Platter and your choice of two Cuban sides and our famous beans and rice for $9.97. Also available with Mojo-marinated Pork Loin.
Medianoche – mojo marinated pork, ham, yellow mustard, kosher pickles, and Jarlsberg swiss served in traditional cuban bread and toasted on a waffle iron.
Today we have added lots of fun new things to our menu!
Gluten-free, Vegetarian, and Vegan Friendly
As always, we are gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan friendly. You just might be surprised at how wonderfully delicious these options are!
All of our Crepes come with a choice of Traditional, Buckwheat, or Gluten Free
- Crepe Florentine – egg, bechamel sauce, sundried tomato aioli, Jarlsberg swiss cheese, dice tomatoes, shaved onion and spinach wrapped in a homemade crepe.
- The Mad Hatter – Sweden Creek shitakes, carmelized onions, arugula and Garner Farms bacon with mornay sauce.
- Hunk of Burning Love – tenderloin served with poached eggs, arugula, “Cuban potatoes” and Sriracha hollandaise.
- Beef Kristo – tenderloin served with boursin cheese, tomatoes, red onions, and arugula. Because sometimes it’s the simplest creations that make you fall in love with food again.
- Savory Chicken Crepe – roasted chicken with spinach, caramelized onion, sundried tomato aioli, and goat cheese.
Today’s Special Desserts
Hershey Bar Pie — with homemade whipped cream, shaved chocolate and toasted almonds. Simple and old fashioned yumminess that has been served in Erin’s family’s restaurant for over 30 years. You know it’s good. . .
Banana Heath Crepes — crepe served with warm bananas, heath bar whipped cream, homemade vanilla bean caramel, and toasted almonds.
Seasonal Fruit Crepes with a cream cheese filling — Don’t let the simple ingredients fool you. This is nothing short of spectacular.
What’s to Drink at the Green Goat
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- Proudly featuring Baba Boudan’s hot coffee
And much more. . . Come on up and see us. We’re at the Yacht Club on College in Fayetteville, Arkansas!